Science Bridge Forum
This Forum was initiated for friends and members of Science Bridge. In the first place, it serves fort he exchange of teaching material, experimental protocols and ideas. But job offers and job searches are also as welcome as the announcement of scientific meetings, questions concerning methods, recommendations for books and searches for collaborators in research and teaching.
A forum only works when all participants obey to certain rules. In addition to the usual
„Netiquette“, we would like to point out the following:
- Every participant owns the copy right for his or her postings but also takes the full responsibility fort he contents.
- Publication of contents and their use for other than private purposes requires the permission of the author. E-mail addresses of participants may not be given to others without permission of the owner.
- All participants are required to post under their real name. Pseudonyms are not permitted. Nicknames may be used as long as the person can be unambiguously identified by their profile or in the list of participants.
- All participants are required to fill in at least the obligatory items in their profile. Further information helps other participants to find people with certain interests, people at certain places or people with certain expertise.
- The languages of the forum are English and German. Other languages are not permitted.
- Communication should be informal but friendly and polite. Inappropriate language and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- The forum does not tolerate postings with inappropriate or illegal contents. This applies especially for racist and sexist texts.
- Participants who violate these rules will be warned by the administrator. In serious cases and upon repeated violations, participants will be excluded from the forum.
- The administrators will remove postings that violate the rules. The author should be informed about this measure.
- The administrators reserve the right to remove postings that are irrelevant for the forum. The author should be informed about this measure.
- The administrators reserve the right to remove postings that have lost importance or relevance with time. The author should be informed about this measure. Removal of postings because of loss of relevance should not be considered as censorship or as criticizing the author. This should just stream-line the forum and make it more interesting.
The forum lives from vivid discussions and good contributions. Your participation and your postings will contribute to the improvement of teaching, training, research and collaborations. Do not hesitate and join in!